To order a custom Cloth Face Cover, place your order for the quantity you want, indicate the color of background fabric, and if it needs to match the logo, then email me the logo and any other information that you would like to have on the applique. If you only want text, write out exactly what you want in the Notes area. Price includes one applique, printed out in color on fabric, with a maximum size of 2" high by 3" wide. Make sure everything is correct, please! Email is DianeWiseDesign@gmail.com
The CDC has recommended that wearing cloth face coverings can help stop the spread of COVID19. This is not the equivalent to wearing professional PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) but is a great alternative to use when in public or if you have symptoms of any sickness.
Please read carefully: These face covers are made from 100%, pre-washed cotton fabric, include two layers of fabric where the mouth is, with a pocket that allows you to easily add a third layer of protection. The masks hook to the ears using stretch bands that allow for a snug fit and will fit most adults.
Allow up to one week for completion and shipping, possibly longer if I have to special order fabric to match. These masks are made to order.
A detailed page of instructions will be included with your order to show how to put the mask on and off, as well as how to clean the mask between wearing.
These are strange and unusual times we are in, and I hope we will each do what we can to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe as well as our valued customers. If you have any questions, please write a note with your order in the NOTES space provided, OR use the message option on the website before you place an order. I will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Add a Custom Logo/Message Cloth Face Cover
A printed copy of these instructions is included with your order:
1. Preparing your mask for wearing: Your mask is made from 100% cotton fabric that has been pre-washed in hot water and dried on the hottest setting in the dryer, so should not shrink when you clean it. You will need to sanitize the mask prior to using; either using boiling water to wash, or machine-wash and mild detergent. To dry, place in a clean pillowcase, secure the top with safely pins and dry on the hottest setting in the dryer, or the Sanitize setting. Some also say you can air-dry. Wash your hands before removing and handle by the ear loops only. Place in a clean plastic bag until using.
2. Filter options to layer inside your mask: Do some research to find what works for you, but you can use coffee filters, a piece of allergy-reduction HVAC filter or HEPA-rated vacuum bag, but whatever you choose to use for your middle layer, be sure to discard after each use, and wash your hands.
3. Putting on the mask: Use a clean mask each time you go out. Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before touching the mask. If you want to add a layer in the middle, Pick up the mask by the ear loops and avoid touching the mask itself. Hold both ear loops and place around each ear. The part that juts our the farthest is where the chin goes. Fit mask around mouth, nose and chin by touching only the top and bottom. For a snugger fit, you can tape a piece of wire where the bridge of the nose fits.
4. Wearing your mask: Mask should either be on or off, do not rest or wear under the chin. Never wear it inside-out. Do not touch mask, face, or adjust mask while it is on. If you touch the mask, wash hands or use sanitizer right away. Continue to practice social distancing even when wearing a mask.
5. To remove the mask: Grab the ear loops and lift mask off. Place in a receptacle or bag that can be closed or sealed until you can sanitize it again.